Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Do you know what I wonder?
How many people, at this moment, are lying awake and crying?
I know there must be mire then just me, right? It's funny, you know. Not too many years ago, I honestly thought the best thing I could do was just give up. I was so depressed. I saw no point in anything anymore. Then, my life seemed to change. The scales seemed to at least be balancing out. I was, dare I say, happy.
Now, here I am, once again lying in the dark and crying. The nights are the worst. The house is so silent right now. All my animals are sound asleep (on the bed with me I might add). The only things I hear are the ticking of the clock and my husband snoring. It must be so wonderful to be able to just fall asleep. No thoughts slamming around your head like trapped ping pong balls. I wouldn't know. I have so much going on lately that it's a wonder I can function. Do you ever just feel so alone?
I do.
I feel as if everyone has just slowly changed their lives. Some better. Some worse. All without me. Even my husband has started pushing me away. My best friend as well. The two most important people in my life... Just seemed to stop caring. If no one cares what I do, why should I?
Why should I care about anything?

No comments:

Post a Comment