Friday, February 4, 2011

Keeping my resolutions

Did you make any new years resolutions this year? I did. Ten of them in fact. Some were little things such as finishing a project. Others were a lot more personal. Then there were a few that have somehow managed to overlap into each other. I promised myself that I was going to lose the extra weight that has crept up on me. Another was to step outside of my comfort zone. Last, but not least, was to conquer some of my bucket list.
How do these three connect? Well, thanks to my determination that I WILL lose that fat and my new, intense love for Zumba, I have essentially linked all three! Joining a zumba class will cross of a bucket list item (join a dance class), get me waaayy out of my comfort zone, and (hopefully) fit back into my favorite skirt.
I am practicing dances like crazy in hopes that I will be able to attend an upcoming two hour zumba for your heart event.
I will keep you posted on my progress and if I make it through the two hours lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment