Monday, January 17, 2011

Me in a nutshell...

Hi All!
As boring as this may be for a first entry, I always feel it's important to know a little about the person you are reading about. Granted, you will learn that from my future entries. Still, there is something to be said about the common courtesy of introducing oneself.
My name is Teri. I am in my mid-twenties. I currently am working as a child care provider to six beautiful girls. They make my life crazy and unpredictable some days. Yet, they fill my life with such joy and beauty that I can't complain.
I have been married for four years now to a wonderful man I probably don't deserve. So, I thank the higher powers for him on a daily basis. We are both softies when it comes to animals. As a result, we have seven cats and one spoiled, hyperactive dog.
I am definately a homebody during the school year but I wish I could travel more. There is nothing more exhilarating, or nerve wracking, then going places you have never been before. I also love taking pictures, reading, scrapbooking, spending time with the people I love and obsessively watching my favorite shows.
I suppose that is all I have about myself at the moment. I can't promise that this blog will have any great revelations or deal with current issues. I am very emotionally charged and tend to rant about whatever is on my mind so, all I can promise is that this will be an interesting ride.
Teri

No comments:

Post a Comment